Building a Gold and Copper Company
MBK holds a 75% interest in the advanced Livingstone gold project located 140km northwest of Meekatharra in Western Australia. The project includes 395 km² of granted exploration licences, with the licences covering the entire western arm of the Proterozoic Bryah-Padbury Basin (host to the Fortnum, Horseshoe and Peak Hill gold deposits and >2Moz Au endowment).
The Livingstone Project includes:
- A JORC 2012-compliant Inferred Resource of 40,300oz Au at the Homestead prospect with potential for expansion;
- the Kingsley prospect, with a JORC 2012-compliant Inferred Mineral Resource of 30,500oz Au @ 1.42g/t, open at depth and along strike in both directions and supporting an additional Exploration Target of 290 – 400 kt at 1.8 – 2.0 g/t for 16,800 – 25,700oz Au;
- The Livingstone prospect with extensive Au-in soil anomaly, historical mining activities, historical high-grade drilling intersections and recent results up to 6m @ 6.26g/t Au from 21m (LN22RC014)
- Multiple advanced gold targets, inadequately tested to date including Hilltop, Stanley, Winja, Winja West, VHF and Kirba (Ni); and
- Over 10 regional greenfields targets identified by independent experts with 40km prospective strike length
Click the Livingstone Project page for further details.
Livingstone Project prospect overview
South East Queensland Projects
MBK holds three high quality large scale gold projects with multi-million-ounce potential in a region that hosts several gold mines including the Cracow (3Moz Au), and Mt Rawdon (2Moz Au) gold mines as well as the historical Mt Morgan deposit (8Moz Au).
The 8 Mile project is located near the Mt Rawdon gold deposit in south-east Queensland, Australia. Multiple large-scale targets have been identified along >3.6km mineralized corridor at the Eastern Target, including a maiden Inferred Mineral Resource and Exploration Target at the Flori’s Find Prospect. The Western Target and northern extensions of the Eastern Target remain untested.
The Wild Irishman project is located adjacent to 8 Mile, providing the potential for southern extensions to the Flori’s Find mineralisation, as well as providing additional new targets including two historical gold prospects.
The Eidsvold project presents a drill ready 7km² opportunity at its Great Eastern Target of a similar scale and geophysical response to the 3 M oz Au Mt Leyshon deposit and close to the Eidsvold historical goldfield with 100,000oz Au historical production.
Copper, Cobalt, Gold
The Millennium Project is an advanced copper-cobalt-gold exploration and development project located in the Mount Isa region of northwest Queensland, 19km from the Rocklands copper-cobalt processing facility. In December 2021, MBK signed an earn-in and joint venture agreement for the Project providing it with an exclusive right to earn up to an 80% interest. Since this time, MBK work has defined a 2012 JORC-compliant Inferred Resource of 8.4Mt @ 1.23% CuEq across 5 granted Mining Leases. Drilling results to date and the existing Resource provide support for an Exploration Target of 12-14Mt @ 1.0-1.3% CuEq proximal to processing solutions and excellent infrastructure in the Mount Isa region.
Click the Millennium project page for further details.
Jordan Copper Project
In July 2023, MBK entered into two agreements with the Jordan Ministry for Energy and Mineral Resources (MEMR) granting MBK exclusive exploration rights and reconnaissance rights in Jordan. This included the Malaqa area and Wadi Araba, with MBK securing first-mover advantage as part of the first step in MBKs strategy to explore the region for copper.
Click the Jordan copper project page for further details.